DCAC Air Cooler
Off-Grid DC Powered Air Cooling Save on total off-grid system cost with SunDanzer DC Air Coolers. These ultra high efficiency air coolers have exceptionally low energy consumption requiring smaller, less expensive power systems and low operating expense. High quality construction provides excellent reliability and long life. A zero maintenance, brushless, microprocessor controlled DC motorcompressor operates on a wide variety of DC voltages, including direct connection to a PV array without batteries.
With variable speed compressor and state of the art heat exchangers, SunDanzer Air Cooling Systems provide outstanding economical and reliable operation. The Battery-Free (PV Direct) model, developed by NASA and licensed to SunDanzer, utilizes patented refrigeration technology in its design to optimize the refrigeration cycle and achieve ultra low energy consumption. Low energy consumption and very soft starting are the keys allowing SunDanzer Air Cooling to be cost effectively powered from solar, wind, fuel cells or batteries.
This technology affords air cooling in remote locations were it was previously unavailable or prohibitively expensive. Automatic, hybrid operation with AC generator mitigates fuel use and lowers maintenance costs. Fully instrumented with high and low pressure sensors and LCD user interface for diagnostics and repair
NOT COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE
- Hybrid Direct Drive Air Cooling
- Soft starting compatibility with solar inverter AC power
- 16” Duct interface. Alternate window mount available.
- 300 or 150 VDC direct from PV array, battery free, operation
- 48 VDC battery operated option
- 120-240 VAC 50-60 Hz adapter available
- Minimize generator use with hybrid AC PV Direct simultaneous operation
- Environmentally friendly CFC- free refrigerant (R-134a)
- Rugged aluminum chassis for salt spray environment in custom colors.
- Easy to clean air filter
- Fresh air introduction port
- 12V, 1 amp and optional 26V 10 amp outlet for auxiliary battery charging
- Reverse polarity protection
- Lightning arrestor protection
- Compressor sump heater
- Very quiet operation
- 150 ºF ambient operation
- Dehumidaification mode
- Circular duct interface for military shelter available
- Typical 980 watt PV array not included
|Power consumption||18,000 BTU/hr cooling at 1600 Watt power consumption|
|Product dimensions (WxDxH)||48 x 47 x 40 inches
122 x 119 x 101 cm
|Shipping weight||320 lbs